Here’s a few things I like about living in
- My host family.
- Hot chocolate or coffee for breakfast or dinner that is yummy (made with milk).
- Being here with 4 other
- Having ties to a strong church which is looking out for me here in
- The views.
- My host brother rapping my name.
- Being cold 24/7. They said it was cold. I thought they meant cold for a S. American country. No it’s just cold.
- Lack of really hot water.
- My practicum. This may come off this list but right now it’s looking difficult.
- Being away from
. I’ve only got three more semesters at TU (and 1 semester with my older friends). Why is college only four years? I could easily go for 6 or 8 and learn more things and be with people I like. Instead I have to graduate. Taylor
I realize I tend to abuse the blog thing (what is this, like blog 6 in the last week and a half?) but I’ve got nothing better to do with my wireless … so deal.