Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Tracks of 2011



The following are my fave tracks from 2011. I don't listen to nearly as much music as Dauthan so my list isn't going past 15 tracks but I still think it's a solid group. I like making this list in addition to my fave albums as there are a few tracks that stood out on albums that didn't quite make my albums list. Anyhow, lists, lists, lists.

The playlist can be found on Spotify.

15 | Cults | Abducted
14 | The Head and the Heart | Rivers and Roads
13 | Wye Oak | Holy Holy
12 | Tune-Yards | Bizness
11 | Lykke Li | Rich Kid Blues
10 | Bon Iver | Calgary
09 | Foster the People | Pumped Up Kicks
08 | Florence + the Machine | Shake it Out
07 | James Blake | Limit to Your Love
06 | My Brightest Diamond | Be Brave
05 | Givers | Up Up Up
04 | Youth Lagoon | Posters
03 | M83 | Midnight City
02 | Noah and the Whale | L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
01 | Fleet Foxes | Helplessness Blues

No comments: